Skin resurfacing system
Venus Viva™ is a highly customizable skin resurfacing device that delivers exceptional results with low downtime. Powered by NanoFractional Radio Frequency (RF) with SmartScan™ technology, it is a fractional radio frequency system that allows operator control of ablation, coagulation, and resurfacing for enhanced efficacy in resolving mild to severe skin damage. Venus Viva™ can replace all other skin resurfacing devices with one lightweight, tabletop device. Skin resurfacing treatments are safe for all skin types with low downtime.
Venus Viva™ features two applicators: the NanoFractional Radio Frequency (RF) applicator for procedures requiring ablation and resurfacing of the skin, and the DiamondPolar™ applicator for non-invasive wrinkle reduction.
NANOFRACTIONAL RF™ APPLICATOR
- Designed to resurface the skin, which helps reduce the appearance of acne scars and other scars, striae, rosacea, dyschromia, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation for all skin types
- A published clinical study showed that four weeks after the last treatment, total surface area, length, and width of striae alba significantly decreased from the baseline (p < 0.001). Patient satisfaction scores of “Satisfied” and “Very Satisfied” for changes on texture, size, and overall improvement were 96.67%, 93.94%, and 96.97%, respectively.1
- Another peer-reviewed clinical study showed that NanoFractional RF™ is effective in improving skin texture and pigmentation.2
PATENTED TIP TECHNOLOGY
- Tip is one of the largest spot sizes in the industry and delivers up to 700 pulses
- Energy is scanned and flows through the groups of needle-shaped pins, and penetrates deep into the tissue
- Energy is distributed through small footprint per pin (160 x 38 µm2) at variable energy densities in a single tip, reducing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)3 and leaving sufficient intact tissue in between, for faster wound healing, uniform post-treatment tissue appearance, and low downtime
- No return pads allow for more homogenous energy delivery, resulting in safer treatments and consistent clinical outcomes
- Uses unique algorithm and pattern selection technology that enables operator to generate customized patterns for maximum flexibility and control during treatment
- Enables ablation and coagulation of the epidermis and dermis zone in a fractional manner, resulting in more effective skin resurfacing for mild to severe skin conditions
- Eliminates the need to use additional tips or change tips mid-treatment. This makes sessions simpler, faster, and more cost-effective, which can lead to increased ROI
DIAMONDPOLAR™ APPLICATOR WITH (MP)2 TECHNOLOGY
- Uses proprietary (MP)2 technology, a combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF), to treat moderate to severe wrinkles and rhytides
- Multi-Polar RF uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing for quick and safe buildup of heat, and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by PEMF, a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the applicator’s electrodes
- RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF induces fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2
- Through synergistic (MP)2, RF directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF is known to induce fibroblast proliferation and stimulate new collagen production through release of the growth factor FGF-24
- Unique electrode placement allows for treatment around the eyes, along the jowls, and other smaller areas
- Treatments with this applicator are comfortable with no downtime, and RF technology is proven safe for all skin types
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Venus Viva™ includes various features that enable a higher return on ownership, such as affordable pricing, customizable treatment options, and reliable technology. Venus Concept’s industry-unique business model is designed to even further increase the success of your business.
Introducing Venus Viva™
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
*Venus Viva™ is cleared by the FDA, licensed by Health Canada, and has CE Mark for dermatological procedures requiring ablation and resurfacing of the skin. The DiamondPolar™ applicator is licensed by Health Canada and has CE Mark for the treatment of moderate to severe wrinkles and rhytides in Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV.
1. Ponqgsrihadulchai N, Chalermchai T, Ophaswongse S, Pongsawat S, Udompataikul M. An efficacy and safety of nanofractional radiofrequency for the treatment of striae alba. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2016; 1-7.
2. Hongcharu W, Gold M. Expanding the clinical application of fractional radiofrequency treatment: Findings on rhytides, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and acne redness. J Drugs Dermatol. 2015 Nov; 14(11): 611-17.
3. Ponqgsrihadulchai N, Chalermchai T, Ophaswongse S, Pongsawat S, Udompataikul M. An efficacy and safety of nanofractional radiofrequency for the treatment of striae alba. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2016; 1-7.
4. Callaghan, M. J., Chang, E. I., Seiser, N., Aarabi, S., Ghali, S., Kinnucan, E. R., . . . Gurtner, G. C. (2008). Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Accelerate Normal and Diabetic Wound Healing by Increasing Endogenous FGF-2 Release. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 121(1), 130-141. doi:10.1097/01.prs.0000293761.27219.84
Brochure ‘Venus Viva'
Send download link to:
Studio : NANO LASER
Extremely powerful and compact qs Nd:YAG
The Studio is very effective in the removal of tattoos, pigmented lesions and permanent makeup. Treatment using the Studio is quick and nearly painless, bloodless, without causing injury or leaving scars.
World’s first. Industry’s finest. Light years ahead.
Cynosure’s PicoSure laser treats at three wavelengths: 532nm, 755nm, and 1064 nm, making it ideal for treatment of pigmentary conditions. With the addition of the Focus™ Lens Array, you’ll be able to treat stubborn skin conditions in addition to removing tattoos.
Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser for revitalization and treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos for all skin types. The MedLite C6 is a multi-wavelength system which provides the consistent results that practitioners worldwide depend on and trust.
High-powered Q-Switched Nd: YAG laser for skin revitalization and pigmentary and tattoo treatments. Built on the original ConBio™ Q-Switched laser technology, the Revlite SI is a multi-wavelength system providing superior efficacy, comfort, and power. It is trusted by practitioners worldwide.