Q-Switched laser technology for tattoo, skin, and pigment
Built on the original ConBio™ Q-Switched laser technology, the Revlite SI is a multi-wavelength system providing superior efficacy, comfort, and power. It is trusted by practitioners worldwide.
Power, versatility, and flexibility
Rely on 1064 nm and 532 nm, with MultiLite Dye Handpieces extending the wavelength capabilities to include 585 nm and 650 nm, RevLite SI provides the versatility you need to target the full color spectrum of tattoo inks. It also allows you to perform non-ablative skin resurfacing, wrinkle reduction, and acne scar reduction, and is proven effective on dermal and epidermal pigmented lesions, including melasma.
- SmartInfinite™ (SI) Handpiece
- MultiLite Dye Handpieces (585 nm and 650 nm)
- 532Lite Handpiece
- PhotoAcoustic Technology Pulse (PTP)
- Precision Beam Technology
Precision, performance, and patient comfort
The Smart Infinite (SI) Handpiece provides continuous 0.1 mm micro-adjustments in spot size, enabling you to easily select the largest spot size with the highest fluence for faster and more efficient treatments. The spot size setting is automatically communicated to the laser control system, making spot size changes quicker and easier than ever.
PhotoAcoustic Technology Pulse™ (PTP)
With proprietary PhotoAcoustic Technology Pulse™ (PTP), RevLite SI takes power and short pulse duration one step further. Our exclusive PTP is a unique dispersion of energy that delivers very narrow pulse widths at peak power, for efficient removal of unwanted pigment.
• All dark ink • Dermal and epidermal pigment
• Light color ink • Red • Orange, some yellows
585 nm dye handpiece
• Sky blue ink • Purple ink
650 nm dye handpiece
• Light green ink
HOW IT WORK
Brochure ‘Revlite SI’
Send download link to:
Topical anesthetic may be administered to increase patient comfort, although this is not routinely needed.
There is no downtime to any RevLite SI procedure, though some patients mat experience erythema that typically resolves within 24 hours.
Most unwanted pigment will significantly lighten or clear in 2-3 sessions.
- Gold, M., MD. (2009). Tattoo removal with an electro-optic Q-switched Nd:YAG laser with a unique pulse dispersion. (April 2009). Cosmetic Dermatology, 22 (4).
- Karsai, S., MD, Pfirrmann, G., MD, Hammes, S., MD, Raulin, C., MD. (2008). Treatment of resistant tattoos using a new generation Q-switched Nd:YAG laser: Influence of beam profile and spot size on clearance success. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, 40, 139–145.
Pigmentation | Hori’s Nevus
- Hock Leong EE, MBBS, MRCP(UK), Chee Leok Goh, MBBS, FRCP(UK), Khoo, ES-Y. Chan, PhD, Por Ang, MBBS, MRCP(UK). (2006). Treatment of acquired bilateral nevus of ota-like macules (Hori’s Nevus) with combination 532nm Q-switched Nd:YAG laser followed by 1064nm Q-switched Nd:YAG is more effective: Prospective Study. Dermatologic Surgery, 32, 34–40.
- Berlin, A., MD, Dudelzak, J., MD, Hussain, M., MD, Phelps, R., MD, Goldberg, D., MD. (2008). Evaluation of clinical, microscopic, and ultrastructural changes after treatment with a novel Q-switched Nd:YAG laser. Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, 10, 76–79.
- Yaghmai, D., MD, Garden, J., MD, Bakus, A., PhD, Gold, M., MD, Saal, B., MD, Goldberg, D., MD, Massa, M., MD. (2010). Photodamage therapy using an electro-optic Q-switched Nd:YAG laser. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, 42, 699–705.